Exhibition Electrical Services
ATD Electrical are able to provide electrical services for all types of events. We cater for small venues, conferences, marquees or large exhibition centres.
We as a company are constantly re-investing in all sectors of our business, which means ATD Electrical can provide the whole electrical package from mains distribution, generator hire (plus setup), exhibition electrical services and specialist lighting.
Here are some of the products and services we offer within this sector:
- Organisers’ packages
- Exhibitor services
- Product launches
- Generator hire
- Mains distribution
- Specialist lighting
- Organisers’ feature lighting
- Consumer mains boards: we carry six way Square D single phase consumer boards with 30mA RCD protection, which is the required protection for all exhibition stands.
These boards come with brackets that can be hung at the back of the stand or even behind the facia. Three phase consumer boards are generally used on more complex stands - these boards also come with 30mA RCD protection or individual RCBOs.
- Fluorescent lighting: we can provide various sizes, from 5ft to 8ft. These provide a good source of general lighting.
- Spot Lights: probably one of the most favoured type of lighting within the exhibition industry. These can be supplied recessed, on a lighting track, or in a long arm fitting (available in white, black and chrome). This type of lighting is great for showcasing exhibitor’s products, artwork and prints.
- Low Volt Spot Lighting: very similar to the standard spot lights but instead provide a more vivid white light. Available in the same fittings and colours as standard spot lights.
- Emergency exit and secondary lighting: we can cater for exit lighting and secondary lighting for exhibitions whether it’s a show perimeter or seminar theatre.
- We supply and stock many more various fittings for exhibitions. If you can’t find anything that suits your needs, just give our office a call and one of our team will be happy to help.