LV Switch Room
ATD Electrical offer a turnkey service in all aspects of design, installation and commissioning of LV power systems, by supplying a bespoke panel to the size and requirements of the site in accordance with BS EN 60439-1.
- Full CAD Drawing
- O&M Manuals produced
- Schematic Drawing
- Factory Test prior to being delivered
- Full installation
- Specialised plant and forklift drivers
- Flash testing on site
- NIC EIC Certified
- Liaise with DNO for Isolations & re-connection
- Discrimination Study
ATD Electrical offer turnkey service in all aspects of design, installation and commissioning of lighting systems, by supplying and installing the latest LED technology in lighting including intelligent dimmable schemes, we can meet the desired requirements for our clients in the most cost effective way.
No two projects are the same, at the design stage of any lighting project, a full site survey is carried out to determine the correct LUX level requirements, colour rendering and the type of fitting for its environment, with the LED Light fittings and output continually improving we aim to provide you with the latest innovations.
We have delivered commercial lighting throughout the UK and have worked for and alongside SME companies and FTSE 100 Clients, installing some of the latest LED lighting products, proving to have huge cost saving for our clients and a reduction in ppm maintenance.
Our customers have reported that the new lighting installation have made them “feel happier” at work, increasing mood and productivity. Commercial lighting also accounts for up to 40% of energy cost, therefore selecting the right products for your environment is critical when planning your budget.
ATD Electrical can design, install and commission busbar installations.
- We have a wealth of experience installing busbar systems; common applications include underfloor busbar systems for desk power distribution, standard and clean earth systems.
- Tenants/landlords rising busbar systems are commonly installed in commercial properties installing the latest products.
- Industrial facilities high level busbar systems are commonly used for feeding multiple machines.
ATD electrical carry out a variety of small works for clients, works can be carried out in hours or out of hours all of our works are carried out to BS7671:2008 (2015) and the electricity at work Regulations 1989.
Small works example
- Changing lamps
- New power circuits
- New Mains distribution board
- Dado trunking
- LED Lighting
- Retail Install
- Industrial Unit Install
- Office Electrical Install
- Server room electrical install
- Temporary overlay