Emergency Power & Contingency Planning
An adequate business continuity plan, including emergency power provision, will help your company minimise the risks. If you have backup power systems in place means your IT systems will benefit from continuous power, so that even if a disaster occurs they will not suffer a power failure. With reliable power to your critical equipment you are reducing your risk to a failure, generally when a disaster happens this will be single point of failure, this may stop your backup systems functioning correctly.
- So our Question is ARE YOU READY FOR THE DARK?
- What would you do if you lost power to your office, factory or building?
- How much would this cost your company in loss production and sales?
- Do you have a contingency Plan in place?
ATD are a leading temporary power company, and we have solutions to offer your home or business power in an emergency. We have state of the art distribution panels and cable accessories to get your premises powered, tested and certificated.
We could be onsite within a matter of hours installing the generator and temporary power distribution panels re-feeding your existing infrastructure until required.
When an Electrical Disaster occurs, it is important to have a disaster recovery plan in place. The first 24-48hrs are critical in determining whether or not a business fully recovers. As many as 50% of businesses, close down following a disaster.
- Is there a need to have an electrical disaster recovery plan in place?
- Could your premises run without power?
- What would the cost be if you had no power for 2-3 weeks in lost revenue?
Generally the need Electrical disaster Recovery is caused by water or Fire damage, where N+1 or N+2 is irrelevant if the asset is damaged, by having a Disaster recovery plan in place, we can plan to restore power in a planned manner and ensure business continuity is restored efficiently.
By having a Electrical disaster recovery plan in place, we can identify the following:
- Is there a need for temporary power?
- Are generators Required?
- What redundancy is required?
- Refuelling schedule?
- Is there an identified location for the Generators?
- What location the temporary switchgear can be placed?
- Security of the temporary power Infrastructure?
- Is there any containment required?
- Is there any core holes need Drilling and temporary fire barriers?
- Identify connection points of existing switchgear
Our Emergency Power service is key to your business continuity plans see some of the projects we have carried out.
If you would like to talk with one of our team about contingency planning, and how we can help your business, we would be happy to discuss this with you.
Why choose us
- In excess of a £1million of temporary cabling & distribution in our rental fleet
- NIC EIC Approved Contractor
- Safe Contractor Approved contractors
- CHAS & Safe Contractor Accredited
- Attention to Detail
- Expert Knowledge
- Electrical Design
- Continued investment programme
- Established since 2005
- ESSA Members
- PSA Members