Our Emergency Power service is key...
Generally the need Electrical disaster Recovery is caused by water or Fire damage, where N+1 or N+2 is irrelevant if the asset is damaged, by having a Disaster recovery plan in place, we can plan to restore power in a planned manner and ensure business continuity is restored efficiently.
By having a Electrical disaster recovery plan in place, we can identify the following:
- Is there a need for temporary power?
- Are generators Required?
- What redundancy is required?
- Refuelling schedule?
- Is there an identified location for the Generators?
- What location the temporary switchgear can be placed?
- Security of the temporary power Infrastructure?
- Is there any containment required ?
- Is there any core holes need Drilling and temporary fire barriers?
- Identify connection points of existing switchgear
- Is there a need to have an electrical disaster recovery plan in place?
- Could your premises run without power?
- What would the cost be if you had no power for 2-3 weeks in lost revenue?
Our Emergency Power service is key to your business continuity plans.
Why choose us
- In excess of a £1million of temporary cabling & distribution in our rental fleet
- NIC EIC Approved Contractor
- Safe Contractor Approved contractors
- CHAS & Safe Contractor Accredited
- Attention to Detail
- Expert Knowledge
- Electrical Design
- Continued investment programme
- Established since 2005
- ESSA Members
- PSA Members